Today we updated our PTS server with 8 redesigned Champions and a variety of new features and balance changes! Read on for the full breakdown of everything that’s been added!
PTS Patch Notes
iOS users who have access to the PTS can update the game directly through TestFlight. If you’re an iOS user who doesn’t have access to the PTS yet, be sure to sign up on our PTS sign up page: https://www.paladinsstrike.com/pts
All Android users can download the game by following this link, hitting download, then installing the APK file that will download to your device.
Our capture point mechanic has been refined. Previously a player would only need to stand on a point to instantly capture the point for their team. Now, players must stand on the point for several seconds to “lock in” the point for their team before objective progress can be made. This change is reflected in all game modes and is introduced in the tutorial.
The 5v5 Summons mode has been reintroduced with new map adjustments. Please give it a try and give us your feedback!
- A manual reload button has been added in the bottom right of the screen while in match. This button will allow you to restore all ammo energy and has a cooldown.
- Reduced the MVP Scores from taking damage by 15% for all Frontline Champions.
- Reduced Max Health from 2400 to 2100.
- Rocket Launcher damage has been reduced from 850 to 700.
- Simplified Thrust ability now replaces Salvo and increases Drogoz’ movement speed by 25%.
- Fire Spit damage has been reduced from 1250 to 1000.
- Fire Spit now aims at the lowest health enemy in the area by default when tapping the ability.
- Lightning Staff damage has been reduced from 800 to 700.
- Healing Totem healing has been increased from 150 to 250.
- Blunderbuss damage has been reduced from 200 to 175.
- Barricade’s Cooldown has been increased from 10s to 15s.
- Blossom healing area has been standardized between the passive and active effects of the ability.
- Blossom passive healing has been reduced from 200 to 100.
- Blossom active healing has been reduced from 1000 to 700.
- Blossom now heals all allies around Grover.
- Whirlwind’s radius has been reduced by 20%.
- Whirlwind’s ultimate charge rate from taking damage has been reduced by 25%.
- Increased max health from 2800 to 3200
- Shotgun damage has been increased from 175 to 200.
- Increased max health from 2400 to 2600.
- Assault Rifle range has been reduced from 30 to 18.
- Healing Potion projectile speed increased by 10%.
- Healing Potion cooldown has been reduced from 12s to 10s.
- Evil Mojo projectile speed has been increased by 25%.
- Ice Staff attack area has been reduced by 25%.
- Ice Staff damage has been increased from 300 to 350.
- Blink’s cooldown has been reduced from 8s to 6s.
- Ice Block’s explosive damage cap has been increased from 550 to 1100.
- Revolver damage has been increased from 350 to 400.
- Revolver range has been increased by 25%.
- Defiance angle has been reduced by 30%.
- Reversal now absorbs damage from both the front and the sides.
- Reversal’s cooldown has been reduced from 16s to 12s.
- Shoulder Bash charging speed has been increased by 20%.
- Crossbow damage has been increased from 350 to 450.
- Blast Shot damage has been increased from 400 to 600.
- Dodge Roll cooldown has been reduced from 6s to 4s.